Sunday, December 5, 2010

Productivity.

Yesterday, I wrote 8 essays.  They were rather short, but 8 essays leads to 10 hours.  On a Saturday.  So far today I've written about 1,000 words of one of my longer essays, but I haven't been working that long.  I'm hoping to get that one done pretty soon though so I can start editing and write my remaining two short essays.  And guess what comes next! First, three hours of studying for my history final, followed by another couple hours of studying for my drama final.  And then I get to review by my self and hope I'm prepared enough for tomorrow and edit all of my essays which are also for tomorrow.  This weekend has just been a big mess of caffeine, hi-lighters, pens, and a crazy mess of words that is sometimes mistaken for one of my essays.  I'll be excited to see my word count for this weekend.  Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.
Finals week is just so much fun, I can't believe it only comes a few times a year.
This is all that I've seen all weekend long. Isn't is grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment